- Homes Search
- ForeclosuresLas Vegas Foreclosures After several years of unprecedented acceleration in property values in the Las Vegas Valley region, the “Real Estate Bubble” began to burst in 2006 and now foreclosures and “Short Sales” account for a large percentage of the home sales in Las Vegas, Nevada. With median home prices returning to pre 2004 levels we may have seen the “Bottom” of the home pricing plummet. Obviously many home buyers and Investors believe so as home sales are once again on the rise in the Valley. Finding the Right Foreclosure In an effort to help you find the right Foreclosure Property we have added check boxes on our Main MLS Search page to select Foreclosures and or Short Sales exclusively. Without checking either of these boxes the search results pages will highlight any Las Vegas Foreclosure or Short Sale listings. Foreclosure Search The Foreclosure Search page allows you to select from a list of criteria including location. This will help you narrow the list of Foreclosed or Short Sales properties that match your specific needs and criteria. Time To Buy Only you can decide if the time is right for you to buy. With the reduced home prices offered by…
- Las Vegas AreaLas Vegas Areas Our Las Vegas real estate website has the Las Vegas Valley divided into six distinct areas for you to better familiarize yourself with this region of southern Nevada. In each of these areas you have different communities and neighborhoods. Each area and corresponding communities has its own distinct advantages to live and work in the Las Vegas Valley region. Below is a list of areas with the communities beneath them. When looking for a condo or homes in Las Vegas it is best to first determine which area is of interest and then chose a community. This will assist you in finding a residence closer to work or school and reduce any commute time substantially. The first rule or real estate is “Location, Location, Location” so to begin your home search simply follow the link of the area of interest to learn more. If you still have questions concerning an area or a specific community feel free to contact at Realty One Group today by calling (702) 672-3768 Direct. Las Vegas MLS Area Key North = 100s 101, 102, 103 East = 200s 201, 202, 203, 204 Southwest = 300s 301, 302, 303 Northwest = 400s 401,…
- ServicesLas Vegas Real Estate Services Las Vegas real estate Buyers and Sellers alike have come to expect the level of service offered by Realty One Group, and the . Your Las Vegas Real Estate Agents are seasoned Las Vegas Real Estate Agents and are consistent Top Producers for Realty One Group. Experience makes a difference in negotiations for buying and selling real property and he Krause Evens Group is an experienced and tested professional Team that has no equal in the Las Vegas Valley. are valued team members of . This in itself gives a competitive advantage over other Las Vegas Real Estate Agents with the support and backup of not only Realty One Group but the entire Peterson Group Team. Realty One Group is Still #1 In Las Vegas Realty One Group is the #1 Real Estate Agency in Las Vegas, the largest Agency in Nevada and is the 16th Largest in the entire Nation. This gives and the almost 2,000 Realty One Group Agents to network with here in the Las Vegas Valley. As real estate professionals they have the expertise to help you price your Las Vegas home or property to sell and the marketing experience to…
- Contact UsContact Realty One Group Do you have a question about Las Vegas real estate or have a question about selling your Las Vegas homes or condo? Realty One Group is the place to find answers and can help and is ready to assist you and answer any questions you have. Realty One Group – 9089 S. Pecos Rd. Ste 3400 Henderson, NV 89074 Direct: (702) 672-3768 Or Email with our Contact Form:
- Local InformationLas Vegas Local Information A City That’s More Than You’ve Been Led To Believe Las Vegas has a favorable business climate: taxes are relatively low, and there are neither city or state income taxes. Recent U.S. census shows Nevada growing at a faster rate than any other state. With our outdoor activities, parks, recreation, medical facilities, housing, employment opportunities and standard of living, Las Vegas may be a great place to vacation, but it’s “a better place to live!” Visitor Information Las Vegas Street Map Las Vegas International Airport Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Las Vegas.com, a comprehensive site about Las Vegas Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority Las Vegas Resorts and Reservations Las Vegas Index, guide to Las Vegas Nevada Commission on Tourism Government City of Las Vegas City of North Las Vegas Clark County Nevada Development Authority News Las Vegas Business Press Las Vegas Review-Journal Las Vegas Sun Newspaper SCOPE Alternative Guide to Las Vegas KTNV TV Channel 13 KVBC Channel 3 Entertainment Las Vegas 51s Baseball Team Las Vegas Motor Speedway What’s On in Las Vegas, entertainment and events Web Cams Polo Towers KLAS TV Stratosphere or The Stardust Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas Real Estate & Las Vegas Homes
As one of the most trusted names in Las Vegas real estate, Realty One Group continues to raise the bar on customer service excellence.
We are constantly changing our website in an effort to improve our visitor experience and to assist you in relocating. Search for all Las Vegas Homes with our Las Vegas MLS! Buying a home in Las Vegas? Search ALL Las Vegas Homes for FREE!
Our Las Vegas MLS has ALL the available listings, Las Vegas homes, Las Vegas luxury homes and condos in our area. CLICK HERE! to begin your DREAM home search or other property. View 1000′s of Pictures of homes!
Our FREE Las Vegas Home Finder Service will notify you of all the homes in the Valley that match your specific criteria as they become available. You can be one of the first to view new listings that could become your Las Vegas Dream Home.
Las Vegas Homes for Sale
In recent years Las Vegas Homes have seen an unprecedented price reduction that has rolled back prices to pre 2004 levels in most of the Las Vegas Valley market.
Combined with historically low interest rates homes in Las Vegas are really starting to sell in a big way. Your opportunity to own a home in the world’s most exciting city may never be more affordable than it is now.
In today’s fast paced Las Vegas market it is important to have a knowledgeable Las Vegas Realtor on your side working with and for you. The landscape of Las Vegas is changing fast but the housing market in Las Vegas Nevada is changing even faster. With prices and mortgage rates in constant flux you need an Agent that knows the area, the market and all available mortgage programs.
Call Realty One Group Today! The Realty One Group will work hard to be YOUR Las Vegas Realtors!
Las Vegas Luxury Homes
The Las Vegas Luxury Homes market is as strong as ever. Communities and subdivisions that cater exclusively to luxury homes see very few foreclosures and the executive homes that do go on the market don’t last.
The Realty One Group and their Team specialize in Las Vegas Luxury Homes. They know the subdivisions, available amenities and preferred areas. The Realty One Group can also assist you with a purchase of a Luxury Condo on or off the strip.
If you are interested in purchasing a Las Vegas Luxury Home then please consider the Realty One Group and their Team of professionals to assist you in locating the right home.
After unprecedented acceleration of property values from 2000 to 2005, the “Real Estate Bubble” did eventually burst in the Nevada market. Now that we have most likely seen the “bottom” and home prices have stabilize and began to rise again, bargain shoppers are picking up Las Vegas foreclosures and Short Sales at an accelerated rate.
Our professional Agents can assist you in finding the right Las Vegas foreclosure or assist you with negotiations on Short Sales that may save you thousands of dollars on the home of your dreams. Our courteous agents are real residential specialist on communities like Green Valley, Summerlin and Henderson NV, and can show you all available homes for sale that are listed on the MLS. We are Las Vegas realty experts and would love the opportunity to work for you and your family.
Real Estate Investors
Las Vegas is rapidly becoming a location of choice for real estate investors. This can be attributed to the fall in home prices over the recent years and the consistent influx of thousands of new residents into the Las Vegas valley every month. Our professional Team of Realtors at Realty One Group can and do work with Las Vegas real estate Investors on a large scale and can assist Investors that are new to our market in locating the Las Vegas property investments that suit each investor’s specific criteria. We understand the special needs of property Investors and can assist you on every level before and after the purchase of investment property. This includes large volumes of Las Vegas foreclosed homes, Bank Owed and Bank REO purchases for investments in Las Vegas homes, Henderson homes and Boulder City homes. For more information on how we cater to property Investors please contact us today.
No one knows the Las Vegas market like the professionals at Realty One Group.